4 facts about our actilingua teachers
- Native speakers of standard German
- Highly qualified
- Two (Standard course) or three (Intensive course) teachers for each group
- Motivated and experienced
Modern Teaching Materials
- Authentic and up-to-date teaching material prepared by our teachers
- Textbooks from the publishing houses Hueber and Klett
- Recognised curriculum from A1 to C2
- 20 computers in our student lounge
- ActiLingua media database with numerous videos and short films for the German lessons
- Large collection of CDs and DVDs about different topics including arts, Austria, history, literature and business
Head of Studies
Management of course allocation, teaching material, curricula, quality assurance of courses and cultural programme.
Mario is from Vienna, studied German and Scandinavian studies and is an official examiner of the Austrian German Language Diploma OSD. He speaks English and Swedish.
Specialist for: student support, quality management, accommodation, excursions.
Julia is from Styria and has been living in Vienna for 8 years. She studied Transcultural Communication and Literary Translation and speaks English, as well as some Japanese and French.
what our students say...
I enjoy the lessons very much, the teachers are very nice and we have a nice ambience and the classroom. We learn in small rooms and I learn very much this way.